Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Marking the Plot

I'd like to welcome my good friend Ron Jung into that strange jungle we know as the blogosphere. He has been circling around, sniffing the air, for some time now. He's finally gotten around to scratching out a spot on the ground, lifting his leg and leaving his wet yellow scent marker on the digital tree that is the worldwideweb.

He hasn't said much yet, except to say that he hasn't said much. Nevertheless, I encourage you to stop by occasionally. If I know Ron at all (and I assure you -- I do) he will come up with something provocative, profound, and possibly paradigm shifting. He might even say something funny, although that may or may not be intentional. I'm confident that all things considered, it will be worthwhile.

You can find him at This Little Plot.

No comments: