Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Higher Level

I found this item in a Reader's Digest at an auto shop while waiting to have my car inspected. I tore the page out surreptitiously and stuffed it in my pocket for the sole purpose of smuggling it here so I could share it with you, dear reader. I suspect this may sum up most of the problems plaguing the world right now.

We have not succeeded in solving all your problems. The solutions we have found only serve to raise a whole new set of problems. We are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things.

Oh man. I think I'm going to commit this to memory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This quote is often attributed to "Anonymous" - however, I heard it during a keynote address on the future of data processing in the early 1970's - the speaker was Charles Lecht, a renown futurist.